EK Community Fund
EK, East Kilbride lies at the very heart of the town of East Kilbride - and we're proud to be a central part of the community. Our Community Fund provides financial support to clubs, community groups and other worthwhile causes in the town.
How to Apply
If you'd like to apply for the EK Community Fund, download the application form and return it to [email protected] putting 'Community Fund Application' in the subject line. Or, if you'd prefer, you can pick up a form at Customer Services, on the upper level of Centre West, near Debenhams.
We collate the Community Fund applications and look at them on a quarterly basis. The quarterly closing dates for applications are 28th February, 31st May, 31st August and 30th November.
The maximum funding amount that can be applied for is £1,000.
If your application is successful, we'll notify you and announce it on our News pages.
Terms and Conditions
- As part of your application you will need to provide contact details. This lets EK Community Fund (The Fund) maintain a database of applicants, and for us to contact applicants if necessary. The Fund will only use the information that you provide lawfully. To view EK, East Kilbride’s full privacy statement, follow the link below.
- By making this application, you agree for The Fund to share your contact details with our nominated PR Agency or other representative as appropriate, for photography and promotional purposes.
- By making an application, organisations and individuals agree to be photographed for promotional purposes if successful. Photography may be used in print and online media.
- Applications are assessed on a quarterly basis, as soon as possible after each closing date.
- We aim to notify successful applicants within one month of the closing date. Names of successful applicants will be published on EKlife.co.uk after all successful applicants have been notified.
- If you have not heard from The Fund within one month of the closing date, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Unsuccessful applications may be re-submitted.
- The maximum funding that can be applied for is £1,000 each quarter.
- The Fund is at liberty to award £1,000 to one organisation or individual, to share £1,000 amongst a number of applicants or to award only part or none of the £1,000 in any quarterly period.
- All decisions made by The Fund are final and not open to discussion.
- Closing dates are: 28th February, 31st May, 31st August 30th November and quarterly thereafter.