ESSENTIAL STORES & SERVICES
In line with Government guidelines, we are open to provide access to essential stores and services and with some temporary restrictions in place. Although our non-essential retail remains closed; staff are working hard to prepare for the return of our full retail offer from 13th July onwards.
Looking for details on which stores will open from 13th July onwards? CLICK HERE
The stores and services below are currently open, however as times may vary, please contact stores or visit their website for the latest details. Click on the store name below to visit the store page and view full details.
Note that stores may have some restrictions in place, including queuing systems, limits on the number of customers allowed in store or a request for card payments only. Please ask in store for details.
FOOD & ESSENTIALS
MARKS & SPENCER Access via Righead Gate only
NEWS STOP (Cornwall Way)
ONE O ONE (Cornwall Way)
PHARMACY & HEALTH
BOOTS (Princes Square)
BOOTS (Brouster Gate)
ESSENTIAL BANKING & FINANCE
CENTRE ACCESS & PARKING
For the safety of staff and visitors, some areas of the mall are closed to the public, therefore please use the entrance closest to the store that you need to visit. Please note:
- Government guidelines require face coverings to be worn in all retail settings from 10th July onwards.
- Parking is currently free due to the barriers being raised.
- At Car Park 1 (Centre West), only the outdoor area is open (the multistorey remains closed).
- Sainsbury's access is via the doors at car park 3 only (Olympia/ The Hub entrance).
- Marks & Spencer Food Hall access is via Righead Gate only.
- Centre West upper mall is closed.
- Access between Princes Mall, Princes Square, Southgate, Plaza Mall and Centre West lower mall is as normal.
- Access to customer toilets is currently restricted to the facilities located on the upper level of Princes Square.
We may need to alter access at short notice therefore please follow the advice from our staff during your visit.
We’ve implemented additional measures to our comprehensive cleaning regime, including increased cleaning and sanitizing of public areas and the installation of additional hand sanitizers to ensure that EK remains a safe and clean place to shop.
Thank you to our customers, retailers and staff for their continued patience and support.