SOCIAL SHOP IS OPEN 11AM-3PM EVERY THURSDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY THROUGHOUT JULY
Use our pop-up studio to help produce your latest social content ideas for TikTok and Instagram on your smartphone. Get creative with our 3 unique booths and backdrops - all completely FREE to use.
You'll find our Social Shop located between H&M and Trespass, on the ground floor of Centre West.
#ThinkSocial #ThinkEK #SocialShop
WEEKLY COMPETITION - WIN A £50 GIFT CARD
Win a £50 gift card for one of our stores! To enter, just follow out page and tag @ekeastkilbride in your #SocialShop creations on TikTok or Instagram! Don't forget to use #ThinkSocial #ThinkEK when posting your content.
1 (1st-4th July) - £50 Quiz gift card (winner @nonbinaryace.offical)
2 (8th-11th July) - £50 Claire's gift card (winner @Laineyholden)
3 (15th-18th July) - £50 H&M (winner @etti_spaggeti)
4 (22nd-25th July) - £50 River Island (winner announced 27th July)
5 (29th July- 1st Aug) - £50 New Look gift card (winner announced 3rd Aug)
- Competition entries must be filmed inside our Social Shop during event opening hours
- Each of the five weekly competitions will run from 11am on Thursday and close at midnight on Sunday
- The first competition starts 11am on Thursday 1st July and the last competition ends at midnight on Sunday 1st August
- A winner will be selected at random from all entries across TikTok and Instagram every Monday and we will announce the winner on all of our social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok and Facebook) on the following Tuesday
- Entrants must follow our page and tag us in their content to be eligiable for competition entry
- There is no limit to the number of entries that customers can make
- Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or another gift card
- By entering the competition, you agree to EK, East Kilbride sharing your content (photos and/or videos) on our own social media channels when we announce our winner.
SOCIAL SHOP VISITOR GUIDELINES
- In line with current restrictions, please observe physical distancing regulations when visiting our social shop
- Unless exempt, customers must wear a face covering at all times, except when inside the booth
- Due to social distancing guidelines, the number of parties in the studio may be restricted
- During busy times, there may be a queue and maximum visit duration will be 10 minutes per customer
- Photography/ filming equipment is not provided. Customer should bring their own smartphone to produce their content.
- Use of professional filming/ photography equipment is not permitted. Requests should be made to Centre Management.
- Please follow the guidance of centre and Social Shop staff during your visit.
- Children age 12 and under should be accompanied by an adult when visiting our Social Shop
For any questions regarding our Social Shop, please contact [email protected] or call 01355 243291.
Keep in touch
Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, events and offers from EK, East Kilbride!