Visit Santa every weekend until Christmas Eve!
After being unable to visit last year, Santa and his elves will be back with us from the 4th of December in his new Grotto location in Centre West.
We won't be charging families to visit Santa, or giving away toys this year. Instead, we ask that visitors consider making a donation to our partner charity, Kilbryde Hospice, at the donation point located inside the grotto (next door to H&M).
Open every weekend in December and 22nd - 24th December.
SATURDAYS: 10am – 4pm
SUNDAYS: 11am – 4pm
WEDNESDAY 22nd – FRIDAY 24th DEC: 10am – 4pm
QUEUING & GROTTO CLOSING TIME
Please note that closing time is when Santa leaves the grotto, and it is not the time of the last visit. During busy times, we may need to close the queue well in advance of the grotto closing time; therefore we recommend arriving early to avoid disappointment. Santa may have to take short breaks from the grotto to feed the reindeer. If you require further information, please ask our Head Elf for details during your visit.
Photographs can be taken on your own photograph on your smartphone.
COVID- 19 GUIDANCE
- When queuing for the Grotto we ask that members of the public are mindful of Social Distancing. If the queue reaches capacity, we may ask you to visit our other festive activities which you can find details of here.
- 1 Family group will be permitted to enter the Grotto at any one time (5 maximum excluding Grotto staff).
- In compliance with Track and Trace, all names of children and adults visiting the Grotto must be entered upon arrival to the Grotto. QR Codes will be visible to allow this prior to entering or, details will be taken by Grotto staff.
OUR GROTTO PROTOCOLS
- Visitors will be asked to sanitize on entering the Grotto.
- All adults entering the Grotto must wear face masks or coverings, unless medically exempt.
- Santa won’t be wearing a mask when you visit; however, masks will be available to him if requested by a visitor. We do ask this request is made known to the chief elf prior to entering the Grotto.
- The Grotto will be sanitized after every visit.
- The Grotto will be set up to allow distancing.
Non-compliance with the above may be refused entry.
Please also note protocols are subject to change or amends based on Guidance from the Scottish Government.
Keep in touch
Sign up to be kept up to date with the latest news, events and offers from EK, East Kilbride!